London-based Jewellers Brown & Newirth are changing the face of digital jewellery retail and customer experience as we know it. With the launch of their new website just last Wednesday, clients can now access a free ring concierge service across all categories, a world first for a national UK brand with an in-store presence.
The traditional in-store ring purchase experience has been compromised, “Social distancing has led to an upsurge in digital shopping, but digitalisation works best when woven into a seamless strategy” – CEO Huw Daniel of Platinum International.
The new website is designed to ensure the customer shopping experience is as smooth and easy as possible, whilst connecting retailers direct to customers remotely – Successfully bridging the post-pandemic gap.
- Ring Concierge Service:
- In a world first for a national UK supplier, engagement, wedding and eternity ring samples can be discreetly delivered to your door free of charge. An extension of the in-store experience, enabling customers to try on their ring before purchase.
- A selection of three rings will be posted first-class, in discreet, recycled and recyclable outer packaging with a decadently considered interior that can fit through a letterbox.
- Online Appointments:
- Customers concerned with visiting a store at this timecan request both a bespoke service and consultation of the purchase process.
- Now, anybody can book online appointments with an expert from Brown & Newirth and the retailer closest to them.
- Advanced Search:
- Brown & Newirth rings and jewellery can be ordered through a retailer and it’s now so much quicker and easier for them to do so, getting instant prices based on metals, sizing and diamond cut.
- These search features have also been brought through to the customer facing side so they can easily filter the vast collection by exact styles, metals, cuts and prices.
“Investment in technological innovation is critical as we pivot Brown & Newirth to deliver sustainable business growth, while ensuring consumers and retailer partners are rewarded with an inspirational digital experience. Our new website has been built from first principles to provide high-level and detailed search functionality. Service innovations that include Concierge and Virtual Consultations place Brown & Newirth at the forefront of digital retailing for which we are immensely proud and excited to be part of the consumer journey and their new future.”
– John Ball, Managing Director – Brown & Newirth