3 Factors To Consider When Choosing Your Wedding Rings
One of the most recognisable symbols of love are a couple’s wedding rings. This means it is SO important to make sure that you are choosing the right bands when the time comes around.
If your journey to the aisle is almost up and you still haven’t found your wedding rings then do not panic. It is not a race. These symbols are for life so you don’t want to be making any rash decisions that you will regret down the line.
Take a look at the advice we have pulled together below. Whether you have 3 weeks until your wedding day or 3 years, these tips will help you!
Here are our 5 factors to consider when choosing your wedding rings…
1. Design Your Own Bespoke Ring
You don’t need to settle for what everyone else has.
Have you ever considered having bespoke wedding rings? A pair of bands that have been designed by you, that are unique to you.
Lucky for you, bespoke wedding rings are a service Brown & Newirth provide. Simply:
- Design your unique piece with Brown & Newirth Bespoke.
- Or, adapt any of our existing designs to make them your own
- Our experts will guide you through the whole process.
- Select from a range of precious metal and gemstones.
- Then leave the rest to us as we handcraft it especially for you.
The love between you and your partner is completely unique. There is no other love quite like it in this world so let that sentiment be reflected through your wedding bands.
To arrange a consultation either contact a Brown & Newirth stockist or arrange a virtual appointment with one of our experts.
2. Don’t Be Afraid To Go Outside The Box
There is no right or wrong answer to the perfect wedding ring. What might be right for you and your partner may be completely different to the next couple.
Wedding rings come in all sorts of weird and wacky designs and you shouldn’t be afraid to go outside the box. Yes, the timeless gold wedding band that we have all grown to love is a great choice but so are the many other designs to consider.
For example, have you checked out the Chocolate Collection? No, I am not telling you to buy your partner a sweet treat alternative for a wedding band, I am talking about the collection of wedding bands that have been designed using factors of a chocolate bar.
5 Reasons To Consider The Chocolate Collection
- Its unique style and form make it stand out from the rest.
- Available in three stunning colours for added personality – white, yellow and rose.
- Every ring hand-rolled from a single piece of metal for the most luxurious and durable finish.
- Handcrafted by our team of artisans right here in the U.K.
- They look like chocolate…hmmmmm!
Take a look at the full collection here!
3. Choose What You Love Not What Is In Fashion
You will see countless articles listing the latest trends and the most fashionable wedding rings for the year but it is important to consider what style of ring YOU actually like.
Yes, it is nice to have a trendy wedding band but remember that fashion changes. What is fashionable today might not be tomorrow.
Have a good look around at the different wedding rings that are available and choose a style that best reflects you. Make a decision that future you will love!